Sunday, September 16, 2007

Magic Blogs Wanted

Hey everyone,

Just checked the stats. WOW! I'm really impressed with all the attention we've been getting in such a short amount of time. Thanks everyone.

I'm constantly on the lookout for news from the community. If you have a site and would like to be added to our blogroll, simply place a link to us on a prominent area of your site, then send the link to email removed for now

I'll be sure to add you and send some magic blog traffic your way.

Once again everyone... thanks for all the support. I really wasn't expecting this at all.

3 comments:

TheCuso said...

hey man i have a magic and flourishing blog you may want to take a look. i also have some tips on how to monetize and drive traffic to your magic blog.

just click on my [blogs] tag.

if you want you can use my video tutorials and articles.

leave me a comment or an email if you want any kind of affiliation.

alejandro aka thecuso

Who Cares said...

Thanks for the link man! Very much indeed!

MrExtra said...

Magic Forum :
www.magicforce.org